Hareem Farooq Spotlight and Biography



Nationality Pakistani    

Occupation Actress 

Years active 2012–present 


Hareem Farooq is a Pakistani film and TV on-screen actress. Recently appear on hum tv drama dile beqarar and Sanam. 

Career
Farooq started her Career with theater, assuming the lead part of Fatima Jinnah in Pawnay 14 August and Kiran in Aangan Terha. The next year, she made her screen debut with a main part in the 2013 horror thriller film Siyaah.She has showed up in TV dramatizations Mausam, Mere Humdum Mere Dost, Dusri Bivi 
and Diyar-e-Dil.



SpotLight


Someone you are always ready to hang out with?
My friends and family.

Best place for some retail therapy?
Anywhere when I’m with my friends.

Your favourite chill out activity?
Hanging around, just chilling and doing nothing probably.

If you were to stay in any location forever, which one would it be?
I don’t mind as long as I have my family and friends around, I can stay anywhere; otherwise I get very weird after sometime.

Travel bag essentials? 
I always carry a perfume with me, always! I need to have a book with me, in case I get bored; my music, it has to be there!

A place you would like to visit next?
Iceland, I really want to go there; the locations are amazing.

Your favourite getaway destination?
I like Bangkok.

Somewhere you'd never refuse to eat?
Nandos is my favourite.

Your best and worst vacation memory? 
My best vacation memory was when I went to Istanbul; the experience itself was amazing. It was overall a good vacation so I cannot choose the best one. I haven’t had a worst memory so far, so finger crossed.

Best and worst part about travelling?
Reaching the destination is the best part, and the worst part about travelling is the airport.




Hareem Farooq Spotlight and Biography Hareem Farooq Spotlight and Biography Reviewed by imran ahmed on 12:26 AM Rating: 5

Related Posts

Powered by Blogger.