Mawra Hocane wants to work with Ranbir Kapoor


Mawra Hocane Earlier says

“On the top of my wishlist is Ranbir Kapoor. I hope I can get a chance to work with him soon,” 


Mawra Hocane , who was once to be dating Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor, says she would love to work smart Ranbir Kapoor .Mawra about the incident of how peoples say about a mystery sentiment amongst Ranbir and herself surfaced after she communicated her esteem for the Tamasha performing artist over social networking sites. 

Talking about working more in India, the 23-year-old performing artist said, "In the event that you get some information about chiefs, then I am prepared to work with anyone and everyone in light of the fact that I don't end up in the position of picking the executives. I trust that they pick me and discover me sufficiently commendable for their movies. I truly need to work more in India,"

“I hope that I get offered one of those soon. And another one that really attracts me is the biopic genre. Particularly I want to do Nazia Hassan’s biopic. I heard her story when I was a child. My mother really likes her,” 

At the point when gotten some information about film kinds she wishes to be major role with him, Mawra said she is attracted with him  "she likes bollywood movies like  Bajirao Mastani or Umrao Jaan".

“You see, everyone matures. I am well aware of where I stand today and how what I say or do can become a headline. I don’t mention Ranbir anymore, but still get his name in scripts at award shows, so I avoid the topic altogether,”






Mawra Hocane wants to work with Ranbir Kapoor Mawra Hocane wants to work with Ranbir Kapoor Reviewed by imran ahmed on 1:50 AM Rating: 5

Related Posts

Powered by Blogger.